Wednesday, March 22, 2023

BDE


Coal and gas Yeah they suck ass They’re warmin’ up the planet Even methane gives the earth pain We seem doomed goddamnit Solar and wind, time and agin’ They’re just not there yet Nuclear could be pretty good But who will take that bet But I’ve found a way To light up our days Without a carbon penalty To fight global warming I am transforming And switching to Big dick energy! Big dick energy Big dick energy BDE It’s clean and it’s free Switch lto my big dick energy BDE Is the energy You see In guys who know A nuclear bomb’s Worth of calm Is lurkin’ down yonder below It’s a name for the status That you get for gratis When you have a giant pey-pey And you don’t need a song Extolling your schlong But maybe wrote one anyway Bid Dick energy Big dick energy When I’m unfurled I’ll save the damned world Switch to my big dick energy Br? I got just the junk Get us out this funk We always knew it was ma’gical But now in this crisis It helps defeat Isis Yes my crank is ecological! Some of you tools Love fossil fuels And you will quite surely doubt me but you can get bent My carbon footprint is the only thing small about me Big dick energy My massive girth Is saving the earth Switch to my big dick energy 3 So let’s get off oil And save the woyld Let’s give BDE a chance Who needs crude We’ll just use The refinery down in my pants A green new deal Could be for real It’s not all doom and gloom We’ve got the big dicks To do the trick (and that’s just in this room!) Big dick energy Me and my wang We fight climate change Switch to my big dick energy Big dick energy My big meat Will stop this heat My massive tool Is savin’ us fuel My prostrate Will make things great My giant peen Will turn us green My big thing’s Electrifying My big pecker Can run your Black and Decker My cockshaft Can fuel aircraft My love-spear Clears the atmosphere Switch to my big dick energy!

No comments: