Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Facebook Whore



D G

You asked me for your friendship

D A

And since I think I’ve earned it

D G

I went as far as logging in

D A

And clicking to confirm it

Gmin Dmin

But then I saw your list of so-called friends on your profile

Gmin Dmin

The list you have of cyberpals

A

Went on for miles and miles


D G

I suspected you a phony

D A

But now I am quite sure

G D

I thought you were my special friend

A D

(Pause) But you’re just another facebook whore!


G D A

Facebook whore

G D

I thought that you were special but turns out

A

You’re just another facebook whore

You’ve got ten thousand facebook friends

But it’s all just a show

I’m certain more than half of them

You barely even know

I can’t believe you take online

Relationships so gratis

Do you ever do anything else but update your fucking status?

I have to say I find your online etiquette quite poor

No I won’t sign your online petition

‘cause you’re just another facebook whore

(Chorus)

(Bridge)

Gmin Dmin

I don’t want you to poke me

Don’t write on my wall

Don’t send me little gifts

You do know those aren’t gifts at all

Don’t tag me in your pictures

Don’t ask to be a fan

Don’t ask me to take an online quiz

A

To see what Twilight character I am

D G

View quiz, I don’t think so, no

D A

Just watch me click ignore

G D A

You’re a livingsocial disease and you’re just another facebook whore

So now I am unfriending you

I’m gonna hide your face

No more do I want to see you

slutting up my space

I’ve had it with your links and likes

and all your facebook litter

From now I’ll only follow you

on youtube, I.M., linkedin and twitter

And no I do not want to join you

To play mafia wars

So take your invitation back because You’re just another facebook whore

1 comment:

F. M. said...

Beautiful.