As I get ready for my political show, it’s time to make sure you’re up to speed on the issues, so that you’ll be able to follow along! So here’s a quick quiz!
(If you’ve been watching cable news, you should have no trouble matching the questions to the answers below!)
1. What positions have each candidate taken on the role of the World Bank, IMF, and WTO?
2. What is “Extraordinary Rendition?”
3. How many children are currently living in poverty in the US?
4. What is the number one cause of bankruptcy in the US?
5. How much money has each campaign received from the oil industry?
6. What occurred in Iran in 1953 for which Iranians still harbor resentment for the US?
7. What is John McCain’s health care plan?
8. How many voters have been “purged” off of eligible voter rolls in the past 4 years?
9. What positions do the candidates have on media consolidation?
10. How many Iraqi civilians have died as a result of Operation Iraqi Freedom?
Scroll down for the answers!
1. Jeremiah Wright
2. Fist Bump
4. John Edwards
6. Secret Muslim
7. Hillary cried
8. Seven houses
9. Lapel pin
10. Brett Favre
Nice Job! Sounds like you’ve been paying attention!
See you at the show!